- 1. To identify network resources which may help students understand the content or discipline of writing instruction.
- 2. To identify the possibility of the use of network in language learning, teaching and research.
- 3. To exchange ideas and designs for curricula, content, materials and modes of presentation on-line.
- 4. To share findings, experiences and models with others in collaborative learning.
- 1. Constructivism and situationism in computer-assisted writing instruction,
- 2. Telecommunications and language learning,
e-learning => m-learning => c-learning, and
- 3. Text-to-speech, e-books, quizlet, hotpots, skype, webquest, FB assisted writing Instruction
- 4. Assessment and evaluation on caw,
- 1. To read assigned articles.
- 2. To give individual reports and responses to selected articles.
- 3. To participate in class discussion.
- 4. To be familiar with the commands and functions of Internet.
(Practice makes perfect.)
- 5. To do a webquest project
- 6. To compose multimedia homepages, e-books, quizlet, hotpots, Skype chats, Google Forms, webquest.
Grades will be judged by class discussion, projects, group reports/ demonstration, reading responses, and term papers.
1. Durdeney, G & Hockly, N. (2007). How to teach English with technology.Essex: Pearson Education.
2. Chang, Y. L. (2017). A reading pack of media & language teaching.
Maley, A. The Internet. Oxford Publishing.
Pen Pal Party, Crazy English, Cool English, Quizlet (Live), I Know, Storybird, Picker, Kahooh, Picker, etc.
- Teacher: 張玉玲 1225
NKNU with UPenn-AIT MOOC Program
University of Pennsylvania
主題：English for Media Literacy 媒體素養學英文
This course is designed for non-native English speakers who are interested in learning more about U.S. media literacy.
Unit 1: Introduction to Media Literacy
In this unit, you will learn what media literacy means and how you can improve your own media literacy skills.
Unit 2: Types of Media: Traditional vs. Social
In this unit you will learn about the differences between traditional and social media, and learn the language necessary to compare them.
Unit 3: Advertising
In this unit, you will learn how advertisers use media to market their products.
Bias in the Media
In this unit, we will discuss the meaning of media bias and several common types of bias.
Diversity and the Media
In this unit, we will learn about the importance of including people from various races, cultures, and genders in mainstream m
- Teacher: 李翠玉 2263